Privacy Statement Logement aan de Vecht
Logement aan de Vecht, located at Straatweg 30 (3621 BN, Breukelen), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We explain here which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
If you want to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so using the contact information below.
3621 BN, Breukelen
Tel: +31 6128 60 234
In order to carry out our activities, we process personal data. In some cases, we work together with third parties.
We consider it of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Therefore, we process and secure personal data carefully. We also comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state for what purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent before processing your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- do not disclose your data to third parties, unless it is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- make agreements with third parties when we share your data, to ensure that they are not used for other purposes, among other things;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand this from parties processing personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data upon your request.
Use of Personal Data
When using our services and websites, you leave certain data with us. These can be personal data. We do not always process all the data listed below. This depends on which services and functionalities on our websites you choose to use.
Personal data we process
Depending on the services and functionalities you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address details
- Information you fill in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
It is also possible that your data has been provided by someone else. This may be because the customer wishes to send an order to you, as a gift, for example. In that case, we only use your name and address details to deliver the order to you.
We process the above-mentioned data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services or functionalities you use):
Translation to English and HTML:
- Processing your payment.
- Sending our newsletter and/or promotional materials.
- Contacting you by phone or email if necessary to provide our services.
- Informing you about changes to our services and products.
- Delivering goods and services to you.
- Logement aan de Vecht analyzes your behavior on the website to improve it.
- Logement aan de Vecht also processes personal data when legally obliged to do so, such as data required for tax returns.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We may share the information you provide with third parties (such as payment services or carriers) if it is necessary for the delivery of ordered products or requested services. When providing your data to a third party, we ensure, among other things (through a data processing agreement), that your information is not used for other purposes. We also agree to delete your data when it is no longer necessary.
Logement aan de Vecht does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies processing your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality. Logement aan de Vecht remains responsible for these processing activities.
Securing and storing
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to your personal data. This includes ensuring that only necessary individuals have access to the data, securing access to the data, and regularly reviewing our security measures.
We do not retain the data longer than necessary. This means we keep the data as long as necessary to provide the requested service unless there is a legal obligation for us to retain it.
We take the protection of your data seriously and implement appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you believe your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com. We have taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Security software, such as antivirus and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL). We transmit your data over a secure internet connection. You can recognize this by the ‘https’ in the address bar and the padlock icon.
During your first visit to our website, we informed you about these cookies and requested your consent to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to no longer store cookies. Additionally, you can delete any previously stored information through your browser settings. Click here for an explanation.
Third-party cookies are also placed on this website. These may include advertisers and/or social media companies.
We also want to inform you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). You can do so by clicking here.
This statement does not apply to third-party websites connected to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these websites handle your personal data reliably or securely. Always read the privacy statement of these websites before using them to obtain more information about how they handle your data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may modify this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We will never use your data for other purposes without your consent.
Therefore, we recommend regularly consulting this privacy statement to stay informed about any changes.
This (revised) privacy statement came into effect on February 21, 2023.